Salt Water welcomes guest articles for our blog. If you have an article or an idea for an article that you’d like to share, please read our submission terms & guidelines:
- By submitting an article, you consent to your article being posted on Salt Water’s website and grant us a first serial rights, non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, unlimited license for six months to use and publish your content on this site.
- Your article must be original content and not have been published anywhere online within the past six months (unless we agree to waive this requirement).
- You represent and warrant that any content, photos or graphics you submit are either owned by you or that you have gained permission from the owner to use them. All images must be credited to the owner. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless this site, its parents, affiliates, officers, customers and licensees from any liability, damage or cost (including attorneys’ fees) from any claim or demand made by a third party arising out of any content you submit.
- By submitting your article, you consent to your article being edited for grammar, spelling and length, if necessary. We also reserve the right to change the title of your article.
- Guest posts are usually 500-800 words. However, we will accept longer articles depending on content.
- We will publish your article based on our schedule. Timing is solely our discretion.
- We do not pay for outside articles.
- We reserve the right to reject articles if they don’t fit with our mission.
Along with your article, please submit a bio and a photo that we can post with your article to email@example.com.
By submitting an article, you are agreeing to our terms of submission.
Thank you for sharing your words with us!